Unwin Square, Cambridge
Unwin Square, Cambridge
STYLISH and MODERN 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE Top floor Apartment immaculately presented with the added benefit of overlooking the green on Unwin Square on your own PRIVATE BALCONY. With quick and easy access to Cambridge Science and Business park, Cambridge North Train station and the City Centre this really is a fantastic opportunity for any home mover currently working or wanting to be close the City.
**GUIDE PRICE OF £300,000 - £310,000**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER / LOUNGE - 23'8" x 14'3"
BEDROOM ONE - 10'11" x 9'9"
BEDROOM TWO - 10'11" x 6'1"
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN UNWIN SQUARE
- 35 minute drive to Stansted Airport
- Histon Road Cycle Lane - Allows access to Central Cambridge in under 15 minutes
- The guided busway will offer access to Cambridge Central Station via route A in under 20 minutes; £4.50/day or £15/week
- 10 minute cycle to Cambridge Sciences Park (with dedicated Nursery/pre-school), Cambridge Regional College or Cambridge North Station, via guided busway cycle path - ideal for a stress-free commute.
THINGS TO DO:
- Orchard Park Sports Facilities available for hire within a 2-minute walk of the property.
- Reserve your very own allotment space, within a 5-minute walk of the property for less than £50 / year - comes with water access
- Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Cinema; Arts Picturehouse (St Andrew's Street), Vue (inside the Grafton) or The Light (in Cambridge Leisure Park)
- Hundreds of restaurants and shops (Grand Arcade, The Grafton, The Beehive Retail Park, Cambridge Leisure Park)
- Several local gyms to choose from
- Delivery of artisan sourdough bread to your doorstep via local bike delivery service -
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY:
- Spacious stairwell will make moving home easy
- Secure out-of-sight outdoor large store for equipment
- Secure out-of-sight outdoor cycle store
- Recent installation of coded gate to the car park
- Upcoming planned work includes the installation of motion sensor lights for the car park, and outside storage areas including a plug socket, rated 6 Amps
- Communal garden, and a grassy area adjacent to local shops