The Brambles, St Ives
The Brambles, St Ives
IMMACUTELY PRESENTED Two BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartment located in a PRIME POSITION just a short walk away from ST IVES town centre. The Brambles is a popular development south of St Ives giving excellent access to Cambridge via the A14 and just a short drive away from Huntingdon Station with its mainline service to Kings Cross in less than an hour.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
LIVING ROOM - 3.72m x 3.21m
KITCHEN - 3.71m x 2.81m
BATHROOM - 3.47m x 1.52m
BEDROOM ONE - 3.49m x 3.48m
BEDROOM TWO - 2.59 x 1.95m
ABOUT ST IVES
St Ives is a beautiful historic town 15 miles from Cambridge on the river Great Ouse that offers a wealth of recreational opportunities including guided electric riverboat trips. You can also discover a fascinating riverport heritage along the waterfront, alleyways and market place, and a great range of independent shops plus a recently renovated museum.
The town's original character is retained with regular markets held every Monday and Friday, large Bank Holiday markets and an award-winning Farmers' Market held on the first and third Saturday of each month. You will find lots to do. A focal point is the splendid 15th century Bridge and Chapel over the river, one of only four such surviving in England. Delights include a host of restaurants and cafés, fine buildings and regular cultural and family friendly events including an illuminated boat parade, a stomping Jazz & Blues Festival and a unique Snowman Festival.
The Guided Busway This, the longest in the world, runs through pretty countryside and provides quick and frequent access to the centre of Cambridge.
Walk down to The Quay in the Old Riverport, take a boat trip and discover one of the country's best kept secrets - the fabulous Cambridgeshire countryside. From the west, the gentle river winds its way through the beautiful water meadows and villages of the Ouse Valley, ideal for walking.
Hemingford Meadow, described by Daniel Defoe in 1724/6 as 'the most beautiful in any part of England, one of the most agreeable sights of its kind in the whole world', overlooks the town. Also accessed from the town, near the grade 1 listed parish church of All Saints, is Holt Island Nature Reserve, once an important source of willow osiers for basket making.
Local Wildlife The stunning Ouse Washes landscape with its spectacular winter flocks of migrant birds is very close as are the Great Fen, and the RSPB's Fen Drayton Lakes and enormous wetland reserve being created at Ouse.
There is always something happening in this lively, bustling town.
NOTE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES We always endeavour to make our sales particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. All measurements have been taken as a guide to buyers only, and are not precise.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property