Stow Road, Spaldwick
Stow Road, Spaldwick
STYLISH and SPACIOUS throughout, this 1,701 SQ FT EXECUTIVE FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM detached home sat on a generous 0.2 of an acre plot (STS) situated in a fantastic Cambridgeshire village location. Set in the heart of the hugely popular village of Spaldwick in addition to being just 5 miles away from Grafham Water, England's third largest reservoir nestled in 1500 acres of beautiful countryside. This spacious 4 Bedroom Detached home is an absolute must view for any buyer looking for a family home in a picturesque village.
Within walking distance is the hugely popular village pub, The George Inn, a church, garage – which houses a café and shop facilities – a pre-school and a lovely primary school. Access to the A1 is easy and Huntingdon is just 6 miles away by car with Huntingdon train station providing direct access to London Kings Cross in less than an hour.
** GUIDE PRICE OF £550,000 to £575,000 **
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walk-through, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
STUDY - 3.24m x 1.91m
LIVING ROOM - 4.79m x 4.38m
DINING ROOM - 3.30m x 3.05m
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - 6.42m x 2.84m
MASTER BEDROOM - 8.46m x 4.82m
BEDROOM TWO - 4.03m x 3.42m
BEDROOM THREE - 4.37m x 3.43m
BEDROOM FOUR - 4.38m x 2.66m
BATHROOM - 2.35m x 1.07m
DOUBLE GARAGE - 5.78m x 5.67m
Spaldwick is a charming village with excellent amenities including a primary school and playgroup, the George Inn pub and restaurant, service station with convenience store and village church. Kimbolton is around 4 miles away, offering further amenities and easy access to Kimbolton School. Huntingdon is approx. 8 miles away and offers a wider selection of High Street shops, eateries and leisure facilities including the beautiful Hinchingbrooke Country Park as well as a train station with links into London and the North.
Road links are excellent and the A14 provides fast access to the A1 and M11 for trips into London and links to the wider national motorway network. Cambridge is also within easy reach via the A14.
Huntingdon train station provides direct trains into London King’s Cross in under an hour and links to the North via Peterborough (approx. 15 minutes).
Spaldwick Community Primary (0.5 miles approx.). Ofsted Rating: Good
Brington CofE Primary (3.3 miles approx.). Ofsted Rating: Good
Buckden CofE Primary (5.3 miles approx.). Ofsted Rating: Outstanding
Hinchingbrooke School (6.1 miles approx.). Ofsted Rating: Good
St Peter’s School (6.8 miles approx.). Ofsted Rating: Good
Sawtry Village Academy (7 miles approx.). Ofsted Rating: Good
The highly regarded Kimbolton School, an independent co-educational day and boarding school, for ages 4-18 is approx. 4 miles away.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property