St Pauls Drive, Chatteris
St Pauls Drive, Chatteris
With COUNTRYSIDE WALKS on your doorstep in addition to being just a short walk away from the well regarded LOCAL SCHOOLING makes this charming home the quintessential FIRST TIME BUYER HOME. This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and EXTENDED 1,044 SQ FT Three bedroom detached home enjoys the enviable position at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac and has been fantastically modernised by the current owners. 360 DEGREE video walkthrough is available in addition to the video presentation.
**DUE TO OUR CLIENTS HAVING FOUND A PROPERTY, THEY REQUIRE A BUYER WITH NO CHAIN**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
LIVING ROOM - 4.23m x 3.56m
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - 3.28m x 3.00m
UTILITY ROOM - 3.60m x 1.47m
DINING AREA - 3.00m x 2.88m
CONSERVATORY - 3.50m x 3.28m
BEDROOM ONE - 3.70m x 2.72m
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM - 1.49m x 1.36m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.10m x 2.90m
BEDROOM THREE - 2.07m x 2.61m
Chatteris is a small market town with an array of shops, dentists, doctors’ surgeries and several public houses, restaurants and tea rooms. The weekly market offers a range of locally sourced fruit, vegetables, meats and fresh fish from the Norfolk coast. The Old Railway Line Footpath and Bridleway which runs from Chatteris to Somersham is an ideal way to access the countryside and leads to a new park with wildlife areas for all the family to enjoy.
Ely and Huntingdon, both about 20 minutes’ drive away, have train stations providing rail links into London, Cambridge and Peterborough. Chatteris is also well served by local bus routes to the nearby towns of March, St Ives, Ely and the city of Cambridge. Cambridge and Peterborough are both about 30-40 minutes’ drive away and access to the A14 and A1 near Huntingdon offers links to the nationwide road links.
Within Chatteris there are two primary schools: Kingsfield Primary and Glebelands Primary and Cromwell Community College provides secondary education.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property