St Marys Close, Bluntisham
St Marys Close, Bluntisham
STYLISH and HIGH QUALITY throughout, this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached BUNGALOW is situated in the heart of the pretty Cambridgeshire village of Bluntisham. BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED by the current owners has resulted in an EXCEPTIONAL home in a pleasantly tranquil COUNTRYSIDE setting.
**First opportunity to view this property will be Saturday 7th May at our OPEN DAY EVENT. Viewing is by appointment only so to secure your viewing slot, please make contact with us**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walk-through, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
BEDROOM ONE - 4.20m x 3.25m
BEDROOM TWO - 4.03m x 2.70m
BATHROOM - 2.62m x 1.74m
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - 9.44m x 7.89m
UTILITY ROOM - 2.51m x 1.80m
LIVING ROOM - 3.84m x 3.20m
GARAGE - 5.21m x 2.51m
A well-served sought-after village, Bluntisham offers a village hall, doctor's surgery, public house, cricket club, village shop, outdoor gym and park, garage, café, gym, hairdressers, Church and St Helen's primary school. Cambridge is a 40 minute drive away. Huntingdon is about 20 minutes away, offering rail services into London Kings Cross from 40 minutes, whilst the nearby market town of St Ives is about 10 minutes away, offering further amenities.
ABOUT ST IVES
St Ives is a beautiful historic town 15 miles from Cambridge on the river Great Ouse that offers a wealth of recreational opportunities including guided electric riverboat trips. You can also discover a fascinating riverport heritage along the waterfront, alleyways and market place, and a great range of independent shops plus a recently renovated museum.
The town's original character is retained with regular markets held every Monday and Friday, large Bank Holiday markets and an award-winning Farmers' Market held on the first and third Saturday of each month. You will find lots to do. A focal point is the splendid 15th century Bridge and Chapel over the river, one of only four such surviving in England. Delights include a host of restaurants and cafés, fine buildings and regular cultural and family friendly events including an illuminated boat parade, a stomping Jazz & Blues Festival and a unique Snowman Festival.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property