Spring Close, Huntingdon
Spring Close, Huntingdon
Beautifully PRESENTED and SPACIOUS (819 SQ FT), 2/3 BEDROOM Terraced home located just outside HUNTINGDON TOWN CENTRE. A real standout for any FIRST TIME buyers looking for space with the benefit of all the towns amenities being close. Situated just 1 mile away from Huntingdon Town Centre and Huntingdon Train Station with London Kings Cross reachable in less than 50 minutes makes this the quintessential starter home.
**GUIDE PRICE of £230,000 to £240,000**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walk through, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
PLAYROOM/BEDROOM THREE - 2.86m x 2.51m
LIVING/DINING ROOM - 5.36m x 3.24m
KITCHEN - 4.56m x 2.94m
CONSERVATORY - 2.98m x 2.05m
BEDROOM ONE - 5.15m x 2.65m
BEDROOM TWO - 4.25m x 2.60m
BATHROOM - 2.29m x 1.75m
The historic market town of Huntingdon is located on the north bank of the River Great Ouse and offers a wealth of amenities to it's residents and visitors. The town centre itself offers varied shopping from both national and independent retailers as well as having two retail parks on the towns perimeter. Leisure facilities include a multiplex cinema with a variety of national food outlets, sports and swimming centre, and various sports clubs as well as excellent riverside walks and the country park at Hinchingbrooke.
Huntingdon is positioned at the crossroads of the north-south/east-west road links with excellent access to the A1 and A14 providing direct routes into both Cambridge and Peterborough, taking approximately 30 mins (off peak). Furthermore, the guided busway route into Cambridge can be accessed via bus routes from the town or via the park and ride site in nearby St Ives. Huntingdon Station also offers fast train links into London Kings Cross as well as Peterborough, a train hub to major cities across the UK.
With its pedestrianised shopping centre, Huntingdon offers visitors a choice of national, independent and boutique shops. The town is undergoing a major facelift with the ongoing redevelopment in several areas. The historic High Street, St Benedicts Court and Chequers Court now offer a good mix of shops for all tastes. Gift shops, craft shops, bookshops, antique shops, clothes and home-style shops all allow a happy time to be whiled away.
Traditional markets are held every Saturday and Wednesday in the Market Square, with the popular Farmers' Markets every other Friday and on the last Saturday of a five-week month. There is also a popular Crafts & Collectables Market every Friday in the town's Commemoration Hall.
Visiting markets include French and Italian Markets and exquisite craft markets. All year round there are periods of entertainment to keep the young at heart happy with the popular Christmas Lights event lighting up the town each November for the festive period.
There are plenty of places to enjoy a drink, a bite to eat or a more formal dining experience as well as pavement cafes for those hazy summer days.
The Surrounding Area Huntingdon Racecourse is just a stone's throw from the town, directly off the A14 and holds regular race meetings including family fun days.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property