School Lane, Kings Ripton Huntingdon Cambs
School Lane, Kings Ripton Huntingdon Cambs
Originally built around 120 Years ago and STEEPED in HISTORY, this BEAUTIFULLY presented FIVE Bedroom Semi Detached Victorian Cottage is situated in the pretty Cambridgeshire village of Kings Ripton. Cooks Cottage provides a comfortable family home in a pleasantly tranquil COUNTRYSIDE setting. With CHARACTER FEATURES throughout, this really is a charming property and a REAL ONE OF ITS KIND.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
DINING ROOM - 3.52m x 3.45m
LIVING ROOM - 5.18m x 3.50m
KITCHEN - 6.01m x 3.57m
UTILITY ROOM - 2.64m x 1.90m
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.71m x 2.61m
EN-SUITE - 2.52m x 2.11m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.53m x 3.39m
BEDROOM THREE - 3.37m x 2.49m
BATHROOM - 2.71m 2.40m
BEDROOM FOUR - 4.40m x 3.01m
BEDROOM FIVE - 3.13m x 2.65m
Kings Ripton is a small, picturesque and peaceful village with its own Parish church and Village Hall. The residents are very friendly and a number of social events are organised during the year, including flower festivals, quiz nights and barbecues.
The surrounding countryside is beautiful and there is an extensive network of public footpaths right on the doorstep. One takes you across the De Ramsey Estate to the neighbouring village of Abbots Ripton where there is a great pub/restaurant, Post Office and shop and well thought of Primary school. Another takes you across the fields, beside a brook, to Broughton, which also has an extremely good pub/restaurant. The area is perfect for cycling, with easy access to the nearby Hinchingbrooke Country Park and Grafham Water.
Although set in glorious countryside, Cooks Cottage is only a few minutes drive away from the extensive facilities in the riverside towns of Huntingdon, Godmanchester and St. Ives, where you will find leisure centres, a cinema, supermarkets, shops, pubs and restaurants.
The historic university city of Cambridge is about 20 minutes away by car or a pleasant ride through the nature reserves at Fen Drayton on the guided bus route. In Cambridge there are shops galore, cinemas, theatres, museums and all manner of events and opportunities. Punting down the River Cam or hiring a boat on the River Ouse make a perfect day out.
Peterborough lies a similar distance to the north and the beautiful sandy beaches of North Norfolk can be reached in just over an hour by car.
There are good local secondary schools in Huntingdon and St.Ives, with private education available in Cambridge, Kimbolton and Ramsey.
Huntingdon railway station is a short drive away where a fast train takes approximately 40 minutes to whisk you into the centre of London. now that Crossrail has opened, you can also get a direct train straight into Gatwick airport. Stanstead airport is approximately 40 minutes by car. The property is very conveniently located a short distance from both the A1 and A14.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property