BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED throughout, this 1,131 SQ FT Detached FOUR BEDROOM detached Family Home is located within the heart of the popular market town of Ramsey in Cambridgeshire. The property also benefits from being just a short walk away from the well regarded local Primary school, Shops, Cafes and Golf Course making this the ideal family home.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
** GUIDE PRICE of £350,000 to £375,000 **
LIVING ROOM - 4.07m x 3.58m
DINING ROOM - 2.95m x 2.37m
KITCHEN - 3.13m x 2.96m
UTILITY ROOM - 2.11m x 1.78m
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.11m x 3.50m
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM - 2.25m x 1.53m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.40m x 2.44m
BEDROOM THREE - 3.75m x 3.45m
BEDROOM FOUR - 2.96m x 2.16m
BATHROOM - 2.98m x 1.87m
GARAGE - 5.40m x 2.45m
The lovely market town of Ramsey is located north of the larger towns of Huntingdon and St.Ives and was built around the Benedictine Abbey. The town offers a wide range of amenities including shops, restaurants, leisure centre with swimming pool, a primary and secondary school as well as early years children providers. There is also a museum dedicated to rural life and the town annually plays host to one of Britain's largest living history events.
Fast and Direct mainline train links in to London Kings Cross can be found from both Huntingdon (approx 11 miles) and Peterborough (approx 12.5 miles) - travel time into Kings Cross on both services is around 50 minutes. Also available, from St Ives (approx 11.5 miles), is the Guided Busway which provides a traffic free, fast and frequent service connecting the town to Central Cambridge.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property