March Road, Coates
March Road, Coates
'PADDOCK VIEW', a stylish example of a modern architecturally designed EXECUTIVE Five Bedroom detached family home measuring approximately 2,890 SQ FT. Located on a private road of just 4 houses on the village border, the property sits on a generous plot totalling approximately 1.5 Acres (sts) with stunning views over open Cambridgeshire countryside.
This property oozes quality throughout from the hand made, hand painted inframed kitchen from Intone in Oundle with a beautiful Limestone tiled floor. Underfloor heating on ground floor in all rooms including En-suites and upstairs bathroom to the solid oak doors in every room and porcelain patio to name but a few of the stand out features.
PLEASE NOTE - Viewings will commence on this property from Wednesday 10th November, 2021
**GUIDE PRICE OF £800,000 to £825,000**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you***
HALLWAY - 5.71m x 5.01m
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE - 11.20m x 6.88m
UTILITY ROOM - 2.54m x 2.36m
LIVING ROOM - 4.86m x 4.10m
STUDY - 1.96m x 1.72m
BEDROOM ONE - 4.87m x 4.04m
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM - 2.54m x 1.76m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.45m x 2.94m
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM - 1.96m x 1.56m
BEDROOM THREE - 4.42m x 4.04m
BEDROOM FOUR - 4.03m x 4.03m
BEDROOM FIVE - 4.76m x 3.55m
BATHROOM - 4.66m x 2.21m
GARAGE - 5.79m x 4.64m
The village of Coates, situated along the A605, has a good range of amenities including convenience store with post office and two public houses (one also serving food) and primary school (rated as good in its last Ofsted inspection) whilst found in the neighbouring village of Eastrea is the 'Eastrea Centre' providing a range of activities and events for the local community. The property falls within the catchment area of Sir Harry Smith Community College for secondary education provision, again, rated good in their last Ofsted inspection.
The nearby market town of Whittlesey (approx. 1.5 miles) offers a wide range of amenities including a variety of local and national shops, eateries, museum, garden centre, doctors, dentist and leisure centre as well as two annual festivals – The Straw Bear and the Summer festival. The railway station in the town, known by its older spelling 'Whittlesea' sits on the Ely to Peterborough line with direct trains to Cambridge, Birmingham, Leicester, Stamford, Stansted Airport and Ipswich. Whittlesey is located approximately 6 miles east of Peterborough with its excellent shopping facilities and train links to the major cities in England and Scotland including Manchester, Birmingham, Norwich, London and Edinburgh.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.