Low Road, Little Stukeley
Low Road, Little Stukeley
Located down a QUIET ROAD in the charming Cambridgeshire village of Little Stukeley, this stunning 2,293 SQ FT EXECUTIVE FIVE Double Bedroom Detached family home is situated on 0.22 of an acre (STS) and looks out onto uninterrupted COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS. So much to love about this home and with Huntingdon Train Station just over 3 miles with direct access to London Kings Cross in less than 50 minutes, its sure to be a popular one.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
DINING ROOM - 4.50m x 3.31m
STUDY - 3.15m 2.25m
LIVING ROOM - 5.42m x 4.51m
SITTING ROOM - 3.64m x 3.24m
KITCHEN - 4.85m x 3.32m
UTILITY ROOM - 3.12m x 2.25m
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.02m x 3.32m
EN-SUITE - 2.45m x 2.00m
BEDROOM TWO - 4.52m x 3.81m
EN-SUITE - 2.00m x 1.60m
BEDROOM THREE - 2.87m x 2.30m
BEDROOM FOUR - 4.50m x 3.31m
BEDROOM FIVE - 3.33m x 3.16m
BATHROOM - 2.57m x 2.20m
DOUBLE GARAGE - 5.85m x 4.84m
ABOUT LITTLE STUKELEY
The sought-after village of Little Stukeley lies approx. 3 miles north-west of Huntingdon. Within the villages there are a couple of churches, a busy village hall which holds many events throughout the year, a recreation ground and the local pub, "Stukeleys Hotel" which also serves food. Huntingdon is a short drive away for shopping with its busy High Street offering a selection of independent shops and high street names, plus sports and leisure facilities.
Transport - The Stukeleys are just a short drive to the A1M and A14 providing easy access to the national motorway network. Huntingdon is approx. 3 miles away with its mainline rail station offering fast links into London King's Cross in about 45 minutes or to the North via Peterborough. The bustling city of Cambridge lies approx. 22 miles to the south-east.
Schools - Ermine Street Church Academy (0.5 miles approx.) and Alconbury CofE Primary (1.5 miles approx.) schools provide primary education and both schools are Ofsted rated "Good". St Peter's School (2.5 miles approx.) and Hinchingbrooke School (2.8 miles approx.) are the nearest secondary schools. Both schools are Ofsted rated "Good".
NOTE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES We always endeavour to make our sales particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. All measurements have been taken as a guide to buyers only, and are not precise.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property