Little Whyte, Ramsey
Little Whyte, Ramsey
Set over 4,467 SQ FT, The Three Horseshoes Sports bar represents a fantastic and rare opportunity to own a hugely popular local English pub set within the heart of this growing town and community. This is a well-established freehouse that has been owned by our clients for a number of years. The business has the added potential of offering traditional meals given the vast space within the pub itself and the commercial kitchen space already in place. Additionally, the bar offers a range of favourable ales in the relaxing bar area, with a large outdoor area for the warmer months.
In addition to the thriving pub downstairs, there are 7 bedrooms upstairs, 3 of which have their own private En-Suites. These rooms in particular offer the potential for an additional revenue stream through Private Rental, Bed& Breakfast or Air BNB.
The sale of The Three Horseshoes presents an opportunity for either a first time buyer, or established operator, to acquire a long standing business which sits as part of the focal point within the community. There is significant potential to boost the current revenue streams especially with the introduction of offering food which isn't being fully utilised. The current owners have been in the industry for well over 25 years and are looking to retire.
Enquiries should be made with the Local Authority as to the Business Rates Payable.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
MAIN BAR AREA - 8.44m x 23m x 72m
KITCHEN/PREPARATION AREA - 3.61m x 2.94m
KITCHEN - 6.42m x 3.69m
BOTTLE STORAGE AREA - 6.27m x 3.61m
CELLAR - 9.03m x 6.72m
BEDROOM ONE - 8.65m x 3.69m
EN-SUITE - 2.66m x 2.23
BEDROOM TWO - 2.85m x 2.68m
BEDROOM THREE - 2.94m x 2.67m
EN-SUITE - 3.33m x 0.97m
BEDROOM FOUR - 2.95m x 2.69m
EN-SUITE - 3.33m x 0.97m
BATHROOM - 2.18m x 1.83m
UTILITY ROOM - 2.89m x 2.48m
MAIN LIVING QUARTERS
LIVING ROOM - 5.49m x 3.34m
BEDROOM FIVE - 5.38m x 3.37m
BEDROOM SIX - 3.72m x 3.36m
BEDROOM SEVEN - 3.02m x 2.28m
The lovely market town of Ramsey is located north of the larger towns of Huntingdon and St.Ives and was built around the Benedictine Abbey. The town offers a wide range of amenities including shops, restaurants, leisure centre with swimming pool, a primary and secondary school as well as early years children providers. With a vast increase in the number of homes being built in the town currently, household numbers are on the rise which offers addition benefit and peace of mind to any new owners around potential of scaling up the business. There is also a museum dedicated to rural life and the town annually plays host to one of Britain's largest living history events.
Fast and Direct mainline train links in to London Kings Cross can be found from both Huntingdon (approx 11 miles) and Peterborough (approx 12.5 miles) - travel time into Kings Cross on both services is around 50 minutes. Also available, from St Ives (approx 11.5 miles), is the Guided Busway which provides a traffic free, fast and frequent service connecting the town to Central Cambridge.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property