Lancaster Road, Upwood
Lancaster Road, Upwood
MODERN and BEAUTIFULLY presented 923 SQ FT TWO DOUBLE Bedroom Semi Detached Home, located in the hugely popular Fairmead Park estate in Upwood. Situated just a short walk away from the well regarded local schooling in addition to Ramsey Town Centre being just 2 miles away makes this the ideal FIRST TIME BUYER home. 360 DEGREE video walkthrough is available in addition to the video presentation.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
LIVING ROOM - 4.63m x 3.32m
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - 5.80m x 3.21m
UTILITY/BOOT ROOM - 3.63m x 1.57m
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.55m x 3.33m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.52m x 3.02m
BATHROOM - 3.07m x 2.03m
The village of Upwood is very popular locally and just seven miles from Huntingdon Train station which offers high speed rail links to London in 50 minutes. There is also easy access to the A14 if you want to spend the day in the stunning City of Cambridge which is less than 30 miles away. To the north, Peterborough City Centre is just 16 miles away or the ever popular town of Stamford 26 miles away.
With the neighbouring village of Ramsey just 2.5 miles away, everything you would ever need is right on your doorstep.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.