Hillside Close, Ellington
Hillside Close, Ellington
STYLISH and HIGH QUALITY throughout, this EXECUTIVE 4 BEDROOM detached home situated in a fantastic village location. Set in the heart of Ellington Village just 2 miles from the ever popular Grafham Water, this spacious 4 Bedroom Detached home is an absolute must view for any buyer looking for a family home in a picturesque village with easy access to the A14 and A1.
PLEASE NOTE - ALL PHYSICAL VIEWINGS ON THIS PROPERTY WILL COMMENCE FROM THE 6TH JANUARY 2022.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walk-through, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
STUDY - 2.30m x 2.11m
LIVING ROOM - 4.16m x 4.16m
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - 9.08m x 3.28m
UTILITY ROOM - 2.32m x 1.87m
CONSERVATORY - 3.64m x 3.08m
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.39m x 3.23m
BEDROOM TWO - 4.16m x 4.15m
BEDOOM THREE - 4.49m 2.83m
BEDOOM FOUR - 3.68m x 2.23m
BATHROOM - 2.23m x 1.94m
Ellington village itself lies immediately to the south of Junction 20 of the A14 road. About 2 miles (3.2 km) south of the village is Grafham Water, which is a large reservoir with a circumference of approximately 10 miles (16 km). It is the eighth largest reservoir in England by volume and the third largest by area. Today the reservoir is mainly used by Grafham Water Sailing club and Grafham Water Activities Centre.
Ellington is a village and civil parish in Cambridgeshire, England, 4 miles (6 km) west of Huntingdon in Huntingdonshire, a non-metropolitan district of Cambridgeshire and historic county of England. The civil parish covers an area of 2,700 acres (1,100 hectares); much of it is grassland with some small woods in the south of the parish.
Huntingdon Train Station just 4.5 miles away for any commuter wanting to be in London in less than an hour. Sits within the catchment area for the OUTSTANDING Buckden Primary school which is just 3 miles and Hinchingbrooke Secondary School being just over 4 miles away.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property