High Street, Cottenham
High Street, Cottenham
CHARMINGLY presented TWO Bedroom VICTORIAN Cottage situated in the pretty Cambridgeshire village of Cottenham with CHARACTER FEATURES throughout. In close proximity to the well regarded SECONDARY SCHOOL in addition to local amenities makes this the perfect starter home and one that is sure to be very popular. Situated approximately seven miles from Cambridge with the benefit of a regular bus service.
The outside compromises of a patio sitting area to the immediate rear which leads to a shared courtyard, private shed and a shared grassed garden.
**GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
LIVING ROOM – 3.94 X 3.58
KITCHEN – 2.88 X 4.11
BATHROOM – 3.08 X 1.32
BEDROOM ONE – 3.89 X 3.62
BEDROOM TWO – 3.02 X 2.65
The village offers a wealth of amenities and facilities including a Co-Operative and a broad range of shops, a Post Office, a Library, a doctor's office, dentist, pharmacy, local primary school with secondary School Education of Cottenham Village and a Community Centre. The village also has a tennis court, bowling green with a number of golf clubs just a few miles away.
Cottenham is located under 7 miles to the North of Cambridge, a city that boasts historical and cultural museums, galleries and theatres, walks, parks and river walks. Popular for its’s shopping areas, hospitals, guided bus route and rail stations. It is a great location for transport links to the A10 and A14, with regular guided bus service to the Cambridge City Centre.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property