Herne Road, Ramsey St Marys
Herne Road, Ramsey St Marys
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED throughout and Situated on the edge of the village of Ramsey St Marys with idyllic FIELD VIEWS to the front, this stunning 969 SQ FT Three Bedroom Semi Detached is the quintessential FIRST TIME BUYER home. BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and MODERNISED throughout Just a short walk away from the property is the well regarded local PRIMARY SCHOOL in addition to Ramsey Town Centre being just under 2 miles away.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walk-through, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
ENTRANCE HALL - 5.06m x 2.65m
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM - 8.26m x 4.81m
CONSERVATORY - 4.00m x 3.55m
MASTER BEDROOM - 3.98m x 3.31m
BEDROOM TWO - 4.16m x 3.29m
BEDROOM THREE - 2.15m x 2.13m
BATHROOM - 2.29m x 2.14m
ABOUT RAMSEY ST MARYS
Ramsey St Mary's is one of the outlying villages of the historic market town of Ramsey. The village itself has a primary school, rated as 'Good' in its last Ofsted inspection, village shop incorporating the post office and public house serving food. In addition to these, a broader range of services can be found in neighbouring Ramsey including a leisure centre, secondary school, health services and a variety of shops and restaurants.
Ramsey St Mary's is located approximately 9 miles from Peterborough with its excellent shopping facilities and train links to the major cities in England and Scotland including Manchester, Birmingham, Norwich, London and Edinburgh. The larger market town of Huntingdon, is positioned approximately 12 miles away, with excellent road links to the East West/North South corridors as well as it's mainline train links to London Kings Cross. The market town of St Ives can also be found approximately 13 miles away where the 'Guided Busway' provides fast, easy and regular access to the University City of Cambridge.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property