Fyson Way, Warboys
Fyson Way, Warboys
Built less than two years ago, this STYLISH and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 1,045 SQ FT Three Bedroom Detached Home is located in a PRIME LOCATION on The Furrows development opposite the playing fields. Just a short walk away from the property is the well regarded local PRIMARY SCHOOL in addition to convenient local amenities within the village whilst the location enjoys picturesque countryside surroundings making it the quintessential FAMILY HOME.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you***
HALLWAY - 3.58m x 2.05m
LIVING ROOM - 5.95m x 3.11m
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - 5.94m x 4.71m
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.26m x 3.17m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.75m x 3.24m
BEDROOM THREE - 2.72m x 2.64m
BATHROOM - 2.31m x 2.29m
GARAGE - 5.95m x 2.98m
The village of Warboys which has been awarded 'Cambridgeshire village of the year' three times in recent years, is an attractive village which enjoys an interesting history and is home to a number of local shops and services. Residents will find convenient local amenities within the village whilst the location enjoys picturesque countryside surrounds.
Within just half a mile of the development, residents will find a popular primary school, a convenience store, a traditional social club, a library and a village bakery, not to mention two family-friendly pubs serving hearty home-cooked meals.
The village's fascinating heritage can be seen in landmarks such as the War Memorial, the Church of St. Mary Magdalene, the early 17th century Manor House, and the impressive Clock Tower, which commemorates the Jubilee of Queen Victoria in 1887. Warboys' village pond, known locally as 'The Weir', is just a stone's throw from the property and acts as a popular site for wildlife spotting.
Nestled within picturesque countryside and acres of open green space, the village of Warboys offers residents plenty of opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, as well as a good range of family-friendly attractions.
Johnsons of Old Hurst is just over two miles from the property and is a working farm which invites visitors of any age to learn about the traditional methods of animal rearing. The farm is home to a peaceful woodland walk, a children's playing field with toy tractors and animal feeding areas, along with a charming tea room and farm shop offering the freshest of local produce.
Less than a 10-minute drive from the property, Lakeside Lodge Golf and Bowling boasts three full-sized golf courses, a pitch and putt course, and a family-friendly TenPin bowling centre. For a day out with a difference, The Raptor Foundation is also just 10 minutes away and offers visitors the opportunity to see exotic birds of prey, reptiles, insects and even meerkats, with regular flying displays and handling experiences.
Close to the village is Pingle Wood Cutting, a nature reserve managed by the Wildlife Trust and noted for its masses of quite rare spotted orchids. Just off the nature trail, you may find a few of the even rarer bee orchids.
For those with families, there are a number of well-regarded local schools in the area. Warboys Community Primary school is within easy walking distance of the development. Houghton Primary School, Wyton on the Hill Community Primary and Holywell CofE Primary School are all located within a 15 minute drive of the Furrows. For secondary education, there are a number of schools nearby including Sawtry Village Academy, Cromwell Community College, St Ivo Academy and Hinchingbrooke School.
The village of Warboys is just 15 minutes from Huntingdon and St Ives. The property benefits from easy access to the A1, A14 and A141. For those requiring rail travel, the nearest station is Huntingdon providing regular services to Peterborough and London Kings Cross. For those requiring international travel the nearest airport is Stansted Airport, which is just over an hour away.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property