Field Walk, Godmanchester
Field Walk, Godmanchester
Beautifully PRESENTED and SPACIOUS (924 SQ FT), THREE BEDROOM Terraced home located in the heart of GODMANCHESTER. A real standout for any FIRST TIME buyers looking for space with the benefit of all the towns amenities being just a short walk away. Situated under 2 miles away from Huntingdon Town Centre and Huntingdon Train Station with London Kings Cross reachable in less than 50 minutes makes this the quintessential starter home.
** THE PROPERTY CURRENTLY HAS A TENANT IN SITU, VIEWINGS FOR THIS PROPERTY WILL BE IN THE FORM OF AN OPEN DAY ON THURSDAY 24TH FEBRUARY **
**GUIDE PRICE of £275,000 to £285,000**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walk through, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you***
HALLWAY - 4.01m x 1.75m
LIVING ROOM - 4.88m x 3.49m
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - 5.32m x 2.97m
CONSERVATORY - 2.95m x 2.94m
BEDROOM ONE - 4.37m x 3.53m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.78m x 3.54m
BEDROOM THREE - 2.74m x 2.33m
BATHROOM - 1.93m x 1.82m
WHY LIVE IN GODMANCHESTER?
Godmanchester stands on the southern bank of the River Great Ouse opposite the town of Huntingdon on the northern bank to which it is joined by the ancient medieval arched stone bridge. The town boasts no fewer than 130 buildings Listed for Special Architectural Interest and has a good range of local shops and facilities. The University City of Cambridge is approximately 14 miles to the south east. Huntingdon’s train station is highly accessible via walking/cycling with trains arriving at London Kings Cross within the hour. The guided busway offers transport links with direct services to both Cambridge and Perborough city centre's.
The town has a number of nurseries and three primary schools, and is in the catchment area for Hinchingbrooke Secondary School. Recreational facilities are excellent with the local youth football club running numerous sides between the ages of 9 to 17.
The White Hart The White Hart is a historic and beautiful 15th Century restaurant and public house. The Grade II listed building retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage, but with the added sophistication and comforts of contemporary living.
The Exhibition Public house is located in the heart of the small town of Godmanchester. It is easily reachable from St. Ives, St. Neots & Cambridge. Godmanchester is the smaller, more picturesque neighbour of Huntingdon and is a short stroll from the river. With a vibrant bar and great food created by award winning chefs, its a real local hotspot.
As part of the Godmanchester community they run numerous special events throughout the year including live music nights and family fun days.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property