Elsie Court, Ramsey
Elsie Court, Ramsey
Set in the heart of the vibrant market town of Ramsey, this ONE BEDROOM FLAT represents a fantastic opportunity for any INVESTORS given the property is currently tenanted. For any FIRST TIME BUYERS, this could be ideal with all the convenience of local amenities right on your doorstep. Benefiting from being just a short walk away from the well regarded local Schools, Shops, Cafes and Golf Course making this an ideal starter home.
** PROPERTY TENANTED CURRENT, RENT BEING ACHIEVED IS £500 PER CALENDAR MONTH**
LIVING ROOM - 5.37m x 2.94m
KITCHEN - 3.11m x 2.04m
BEDROOM - 3.48m x 2.32m
BATHROOM 1.77m x 1.77m
ABOUT RAMSEY The lovely market town of Ramsey is located north of the larger towns of Huntingdon and St.Ives and was built around the Benedictine Abbey. The town offers a wide range of amenities including shops, restaurants, leisure centre with swimming pool, a primary and secondary school as well as early years children providers. There is also a museum dedicated to rural life and the town annually plays host to one of Britain's largest living history events.
Fast and Direct mainline train links in to London Kings Cross can be found from both Huntingdon (approx 11 miles) and Peterborough (approx 12.5 miles) - travel time into Kings Cross on both services is around 50 minutes. Also available, from St Ives (approx 11.5 miles), is the Guided Busway which provides a traffic free, fast and frequent service connecting the town to Central Cambridge.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property