With COUNTRYSIDE WALKS on your doorstep in addition to being just a short walk away from the well regarded LOCAL SCHOOLING makes this the quintessential FIRST TIME BUYER HOME. This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 bedroom detached home enjoys the enviable position at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac and has been fantastically modernised by the current owners. 360 DEGREE video walkthrough is available in addition to the video presentation.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
KITCHEN - 3.89m x 2.44m
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM -.41m x 3.65m
CONSERVATORY - 3.40m x 2.33m
MASTER BEDROOM -3.90m x 3.40m
BEDROOM TWO -3.92m x 3.15m
BEDROOM THREE -2.49m x 2.44m
BATHROOM - 2.32m x 1.70m
GARAGE - 5.21m x 2.50m
The popular village of Bury is located in the historic district of Huntingdonshire near the small market town of Ramsey. Local amenities include a Primary school ranked with a 'good' Ofsted report and playgroup as well as a convenience store, bakers, parish church and public house serving hot food and real ales.
In addition to these, a broader range of services can be found in neighbouring Ramsey including a leisure centre, secondary school, health services and a variety of shops and restaurants.
Bury is located approximately 8 miles from Huntingdon, with excellent road links to the East West/North South corridors as well as it's mainline train links to London Kings Cross. The market town of St Ives can also be found approximately 10 miles away where the 'Guided Busway' provides fast, easy and regular access to the University City of Cambridge. A little further afield is Peterborough, positioned approximately 13 miles away with excellent shopping facilities and train links to the major cities in England and Scotland including Manchester, Birmingham, Norwich, London and Edinburgh.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.