Blenheim Road, Ramsey
Blenheim Road, Ramsey
Beautifully SPACIOUS and UNIQUE 969 SQ FT TWO DOUBLE Bedroom Mid-Terraced Home, located on Ramsey's most prestigious and sought after roads. LARGE REAR GARDEN with access road to the rear enabling PARKING for multiple vehicles if required. Situated just a short walk away from the property are the well regarded local Schools, Shops, Cafes and Golf Course making this the quintessential FIRST TIME BUYER home. 360 DEGREE video walkthrough is available in addition to the video presentation.
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
LIVING ROOM -3.31m x 3.29m
DINING ROOM -6.84m x 4.28m
KITCHEN - 5.17m x 2.25m
MASTER BEDROOM -4.49m x 3.28m
BEDROOM TWO -3.28m x 3.25m
BATHROOM - 4.01m x 2.17m
The lovely market town of Ramsey is located north of the larger towns of Huntingdon and St.Ives and was built around the Benedictine Abbey. The town offers a wide range of amenities including shops, restaurants, leisure centre with swimming pool, a primary and secondary school as well as early years children providers. There is also a museum dedicated to rural life and the town annually plays host to one of Britain's largest living history events.
Fast and Direct mainline train links in to London Kings Cross can be found from both Huntingdon (approx 11 miles) and Peterborough (approx 12.5 miles) - travel time into Kings Cross on both services is around 50 minutes. Also available, from St Ives (approx 11.5 miles), is the Guided Busway which provides a traffic free, fast and frequent service connecting the town to Central Cambridge.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property