Bath Crescent, Wyton
Bath Crescent, Wyton
STYLISH and MODERNISED throughout 819 SQ FT 2 DOUBLE Bedroom Semi-Detached home, located in the hugely popular WYTON ON THE HILL. Situated just 0.2 miles away from the well regarded local PRIMARY SCHOOL in addition to the market town of ST IVES being just 2 miles away makes this the quintessential FIRST TIME BUYER home.
**GUIDE PRICE of £240,000 to £250,000**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you***
LIVING ROOM - 5.39m x 4.27m
KITCHEN - 5.58m x 2.20m
CONSERVATORY - 4.28m x 2.87m
BEDROOM ONE - 5.44m x 2.94m
BEDROOM TWO - 3.64m x 2.95m
BATHROOM - 2.24m x 1.67m
Wyton on the Hill is a village and civil parish in Cambridgeshire, England. Wyton on the Hill lies approximately 3 miles (5 km) north-east of Huntingdon and 1 mile (2 km) north of Houghton. Wyton on the Hill is situated within Huntingdonshire which is a non-metropolitan district of Cambridgeshire as well as being a historic county of England. The parish centres on RAF Wyton and the majority of its residents are servicemen and their families.
Huntingdon Rail Station - 3.66 miles
Wyton on the Hill Community Primary School - 0.24 miles
Houghton Primary School - 1.16 miles
Thorndown Primary School - 1.26 miles
St Ivo School - 1.62 miles
Three Jolly Butchers - 1.11 miles
The Three Horseshoes - 1.11 miles
Houghton Mill - 1.16 miles
Houghton Mill Tea Room - 1.16 miles
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these details should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Lennon James or any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property